EO London lädt zu seinem Event vom 14. März 2016 ein: “Business culture and the bottom line” – mit PwC
“Business culture and the bottom line” – with PwC Monday 14th March 2016
Forbes recently described ‘culture’ as “the hottest topic in business today” – that’s because studies increasingly show that workplace environment, employee engagement and retention are critical to business performance.To find out how to stay one step ahead of the curve, join us at 4:30 for 5pm on 14th March for a special event hosted by PwC and hear how three successful business leaders achieved bottom-line growth by focusing on talent and organisational culture:
- Confirmed – Shamil Thakrar, Founder of the phenomenally successful Dishoomrestaurants
- Confirmed – Gillian Kerr, Chief Marketing Officer of Trade Horizons, specialists in international business expansion and UK Market Entry; and
- Confirmed – Asher Budwig, CEO of Lola’s Cupcakes, who has pursued huge expansion for the brand he acquired in 2011.
Each speaker will share their personal experiences and then come together for a panel Q&A. If that’s not enough to tempt you to the kick off event for EO’s potential partnership with PwC, there’ll also be a range of experts from tax, accounting, and business change for you to consult on the night.
This will be followed by drinks and canapes from 7pm then we’ve booked members a private room for dinner at nearby French restaurant La Pont de la Tour from 8:30pm for those still hungry.
- 4:30pm arrivals
- 5:00pm welcome and experience share from the three speakers
- 6:15pm floor opened for Q&A
- 7:00pm networking drinks and canapes
- 8:15pm depart from PwC – those who are dining on to La Pont de la Tour
- 8:30pm dinner
There are two classes of tickets – £25 dining and free non-dining for those who do not wish to join us at La Pont de la Tour. Please ensure you purchase the correct ticket initially as there is limited capacity at the restaurant.